insan ty

Layout changes...they keep a comin'!

insan ty    147

Hey everyone,

I'm sure many of you who frequent the community are bound to have noticed the gradual changes and tweaks that are being made to the layout. Some of them are more noticeable than others and some more important. I'm doing this because I want to expand upon sections of popularity and current focal trends and try to bring attention to others.

Some of the more obvious ones include:

• Introduction of the sub-forums: Game of Thrones, Supernatural, The Walking Dead and Arrowverse within the TV section.
  • Introduction of the sub-forum: Coming Soon to Theaters in the Movies section for discussion of the upcoming films to separate them from discussion of all others.
  • Introduction of the Deep Discussions section within the Lounge for discussions that hopefully turn into more than simple conversation and force you to challenge your personal believes on both a local and a national level.
  • Modifications of several forum descriptions for clarification on what topics belong within.
  • Removal of the Sports' Pub and merging of the current topics into the Lounge section.

More updates and changes to come during the process of the remodel after the software upgrade!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1